|Hole||Metres||PAR||Handicap Index||Match Index||Metres||PAR||Handicap Index||Match Index|
Weekly Tee Times
- Monday & Tuesdays – Social play
- Wednesdays – Ball comp during winter
- Fridays – Twilight 9 hole ambrose during summer
- Thursdays – Vets, ladies and young guns comp all day up until 2pm
- Fridays – Ball comp all year turn up anytime during the day
- Saturdays & Sundays – events as per the event list on the upcoming events
Social golf available 7 days a week, so best to call the golf shop on (02) 6752 1480 to confirm details on availability.
GOLF ETIQUETTE TIPS : During the game:
- Always mark your ball so that it can be easily identified.
- Hit ONLY when the players in front are out of range. If in doubt, wait a few more minutes before hitting
- If you are struggling to maintain pace and keep up with the field, call the group behind through.
At anytime there is lighteing activity, there is a significant risk of being struck by lightning on a golf course. It is your responsibility to check weather forecasts and to ensure your own safety with regard to lightning before you use the golf course. It is a condition of entry to this course that you acknowledge that you do not rely on us to ensure your safety from lightning.
CALLING UP ON PAR 3’s
Playing golf involves inherent risks, including the risk of being struck by a golf ball. The risk of being struck by a golf ball is significantly increased if players “call up” the following group on a par 3 hole. Calling up on par 3 holes is not permitted on this course. Any player calling up a following group in breach of this policy does so at the player’s own risk, and may not be covered by insurance.